Thursday, June 23, 2011

Male Model

So our beloved Andrew has become a model.

 Not really, but sort of. He is working for a company specializing in outdoor gear, and they've had him help out by modeling their products. I love that I can go to Amazon, search Rutwear and then boom - there is Andrew, decked out in camo, looking uncomfortable. The whole affair isn't so much a source of pride, as a source of comedy. His pictures have given us a lot of laughs!

 Here's a sampling of his work...you'll see what I mean.



Rutwear Camouflage Silencer Waterproof Cap
Blue Steel


Pretending to lure water fowl...
Makes me want that jacket.


Just missing the rebel flag and a Git 'R Done sticker


Rutwear New Mossy Oak Break-Up Insulated Bibs by Drake Waterfowl

Who doesn't love a man in waders?

Don't answer that.

Rutwear New Mossy Oak Breakup All-Season Moisture-Wick Quarter Zip by Drake Waterfowl
Happy

         
Rutwear MST Waterproof Layering Coat by Drake Waterfowl
Sad

Rutwear Realtree Hardwoods Utility Handwarmer with Spring-Open Pocket by Drake Waterfowl
After the gun, a hunter's fanny pack is his most important tool.
  

Then there's this...


Rutwear Realtree Hardwoods MST Anti-Microbial Face Mask by Drake Waterfowl

And this...


Okay, so that's not really him, but I wish it was.

And finally, from his early work - the famous poncho shot.


OH SNAP!! Bahahahaha....
If Andrew ever runs for public office, let's hope these don't surface.


12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I can't wait to show these to Steven! Tell Andrew to expect a phone call from Steven full of mocking and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I know where to look when I need to laugh. Thanks for these! So proud to call him my twin...I only wish we were identical:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed so hard I cried...and almost peed my pants. Thank you Andrew for taking that job. You have no idea the happiness and laughter that you have brought into the Mills' home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, good thing you know where to get quality 'waders'. You'll need a pair to get through the ish you'll be in when Rue finds out about this blog :)LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz- he found out, and wasn't laughing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AMAZING! Seriously, hilarious! Great facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, looks like a hard job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Merman... merman!!!" Don't hold back the merman photos Sarah! We need to see those ones too!

    Wes and I just got a really good laugh! These are awesome! The funny thing is people from my hometown would kill for this job! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny. Sarah your wit is so missed in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahahahaha! I was afraid after hearing you talk about it last night that it wouldn't be as funny when I finally saw it. And then right before I looked at this post I made the mistake of watching a really sad video on someone's blog. And then I remembered why I was looking at blogs in the first place and came back to find this post. Needless to say, I just about died laughing anyway. Even Bryan came over and laughed with me. These pictures are GOLD.

    And, while we're on the subject, I just have to brag about Bryan's short-lived career as a male model for BYU Independent Study...

    http://bryangregorylewis.blogspot.com/2010/01/she-wanted-me-to-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe I've never clicked on this. I was laughing out loud when you got to the moss-covered one! The poncho one was pretty awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  12. It had been a long time since I looked at these and I thought maybe they wouldn't be as funny the second time around.

    Bahahahaha. Yeah right. These pictures will never get old.

    ReplyDelete