Thursday, December 20, 2012

Candy from Strangers

It's the very way Asher came to love Santa as a 1-year-old. The bearded giant handed the boy a miniature candy cane, we credited him with a few gifts, and old Saint Nick was in like Flynn!
...We should probably brush up on strager danger.

 


And while Santa isn't at all who this season is about, he sure is fun to believe in for a few years.

Wishing you and yours joy and peace as we reflect on the miracle of our Savior's birth. So eternally grateful for his life, example, atonement and resurrection.

Oh, and enough of all this "Happy Holidays." Merry CHRISTMAS, by golly!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! Jacob is obsessed. He's learned most of what he knows from Pandora Christmas station... He keeps going around telling me, "He knows me when I'm sleeping AND he knows me when I'm awake..."

    ReplyDelete