Monday, May 23, 2011

Brand New Baby

We're missing our baby boy.

Well, it's mostly me missing, but Andrew does too. We've come to realize each stage has its own challenges and rewards, and while 16-month-old Asher has gotten increasingly fun and we love him more each day, nothing beats the cuddly sweetness of a newborn.

....Is this what convinces people to try for another?

Well, until we're officially ready, we'll just have to reminisce. Here's a little look back at our family when Asher was still brand new.




* I prefer to watch this with the sound off so I can focus on how precious baby Asher is without being annoyed by the sound of my own voice. Try it that way.


4 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! I love sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it's time for another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one think that is definitely a sign that its time for another one :) So glad you found our blog so we can keep track of you out there in rural Kentucky. It will be hard to compete with the hilarity of your blog but I will do my best. Missing you this Bachelorette season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was and is such a sweet boy! We sure miss your family!

    ReplyDelete