Thursday, January 24, 2013

Three!

Asher turned three last Sunday. It was sneaky of him, but it's just the sort of thing I've come to expect. Why are these babies high-tailing it into adulthood?! Cool it with the growing up!

Okay. So he's three. We still have lots of time.

You know, if it weren't for pictures, I think I might have a tough time remembering what Asher looked like as a baby. Sad but true.

Here's our guy on the day he was born:


Then on his first birthday:


And on his second:


And now his third:





 
 


I knew he was growing up, I just didn't realize how fast.

Congrats on the big 0-3, Ash Man! We love you more than you could possibly know.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man I can't believe he's 3! Time sure does fly. It seems like yesterday me and Bryan were holding him for the first time while you and Andrew scarfed down some Penn Station in point 2 seconds.;) I agree with you, these babies need to STOP GROWING UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both know there were terrible pictures of me at that party hiding on your camera. Bless you for making this post about Asher instead of about, you know, those pictures of me.

    Also, THAT FROSTING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Asher! His 1st Birthday pic is probably how I remember him best... But now he's 3! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so much like you in these recent pics. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete