Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Expressions

Recently, Preston has gained a reputation around here for making hilarious faces. His expressions being completely independent of societal norms make for a lot of fun. Or embarrassment, when in line at the grocery store and the nice lady behind us is trying to get him to smile, and he just scowls. Seriously, he has a special grimace reserved for kind strangers. When he misbehaves at home, I'll sometimes get right in his face with raised eyebrows and pursed lips - "Preston, we do NOT hit!!" He often makes the face right back to me, but mistakes my purse for a pucker and plants a giant kiss on my mad-turned-melted face. Mama's are such suckers for that sweet crap. 

While he was hostage in the bathtub the other night, I took out the camera in an attempt to capture a few of those Prestonian expressions. It was mostly a failed attempt, but here's what I got.







When Asher noticed I was taking pictures, the little goofball plopped down and started showing me his funniest faces too.




These boys. What would we possibly do without them?

2 comments:

  1. Just from pictures for reference I think Preston looks a lot like your dad! Which I guess means he looks like you. All good things. You kids are so funny and cute and I love all the pictures. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Separate baths to save Asher from Preston's pooping skills? Cute faces!

    ReplyDelete