Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't Turn Around

The title of this post was designed to implant an Ace of Base song in your head, but it also refers to an important lesson Asher teaches me every day. Here are just a couple examples of what happens when I turn my back on our little man, even for a minute.



We were depending on those to keep us full and focused, but Asher had other plans.



Asher's brush with e coli. Keep playing with it baby, Mommy's gonna take a picture.

He seriously loves trying to find where I hid the toilet brush! It's sort of an unsanitary little game we like to play.


The face he makes when you try to take it away.



And here's for old time's sake:

4 comments:

  1. You have the funniest blogs ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought of Ace of Base when I saw your title!! I thought the next line was going to be something about your heart breaking because of your move...Apparently, it's just breaking due to e coli and loss of cereal. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious sarah! I forgot all about Ace of Base! Thanks for taking me back. That Asher is a little stinker...I can't wait to see that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny. He's a perfectly normal, little boy!Sure do keep us hopping, right?

    ReplyDelete