Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend in the Ville

The weekend before last, Asher and I made a little trip to our old hometown. Andrew had a camp out and a big test to study for, so we figured it was as good a time as any. It was so nice to see family and friends!

In an effort to become more picture-takey, I packed our camera and a big, empty SD card. Took more pics than usual, but still failed to get capture everything and everyone. Oh well.... here are the shots we got!


 Asher and my youngest sister Amy. 
She says she's sixteen, but I don't know...



Beautiful girl.
 
 Teaching my sisters how to look fly and keep it real.

My family had a little birthday party for Asher, and the kid ate it up!
Grammy piped her fingers to the bone on this delicious monkey cake!
 Thought this was a pic of the kids playing with toys together, but noticed later they were just getting into the box of sippy cups while I took pictures like an idiot.

Isaac and Grammy
 This is sweet Hannah, who is 18 and gorgeous. 
Even in that funky old Siegfreid and Roy shirt. :)

 This is my friend Heather, who delivered twin boys, Hudson and Porter, the very next day! Way to go, Heather!!!

Me thinking I'm being hilarious. Heather knowing the truth.

Love being 3 short hours away from so many people we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment