Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Eye Ball!


Last weekend Andrew and I attended his Optometry School's "Eye Ball" (the name's supposed to be clever, but I think it sounds kind of gross), and had a great time! It felt so good to dress up and go downtown...I loved having an evening to enjoy a nice dinner, do some dancing, and meet Andrew's classmates. Everyone was so friendly!

Here are a few pics we snapped of the evening:



With our friends Rob and Lindsey

 Good ole' Lindsey. Love having someone who I can call my partner in crime, then laugh hysterically with about having used the expression "partner in crime." I think she gets me.

 Andrew's good friend Brandy and her boyfriend Dan. Just loved them.

 Getting a little cra-cra on the dance floor...

Having fun remembering our old roles...he's the looks, I'm the laughs. Love that man.

OH. But the evening wasn't all glitz and glamor. Here's a picture someone happened to capture of me just as we were preparing to walk out the door. Can you guess why I'm making that face?


 Here's why - I'm watching a visiting three-year-old simultaneously explode diarrhea and potty all over our stairs (just as they were recovering from the last week's vomit fiasco). It was a memorable moment we all want to forget.

1 comment:

  1. Love the post! You're a great partner in crime. I've had a blast with our adventures lately...Thanks for all the fun times!

    ReplyDelete