Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

We spent Easter weekend with Andrew's family and had so much fun. The weather was gorgeous, and having a sunny Easter Sunday somehow made the day we celebrate our Savior's resurrection feel even more perfect.

I love these cute kids! Here are Aubrey, Parker, Henry and Asher in their annual Easter bench pics.



Aubs n' Ash

 The boys


 Research shows Capri Suns promote deep thinking in toddlers

 Dying Easter eggs Saturday morning



Nina and Asher



A little egg hunt at home



Hunting eggs at church

Eating cookies, throwing up gang signs


Playing on Grandad's mower

The whole family

He is Risen! Happy Easter!


3 comments:

  1. Haha. I love the pictures of them holding hands. So sweet. It just kills me when toddlers interlock their pudgy little fingers together to hold hands. :)

    Also, I am pleased to know that you guys have started Asher on gang signs so early. It can be so hard to teach them later on.

    Also, you guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHAHA! Katie, you crack me up. I do find there are far too many signing videos out, and not enough gang signing ones. Kids need to learn street skills.

      Delete
  2. Haha! So cute! Drinking capri suns are no laughing matter...that's a scientific fact. I'm so glad Aubrey and Asher get it.

    ReplyDelete