Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Fire Station

Last Thursday morning, we took a trip to the fire station with some church friends. It was really cute to see Asher go nuts over everything! Per usual, my pictures weren't great, but at least we snapped a few to remember the day by.


 Love at first sight

Whoa...



 Hi! I'm Asher and this is my fake smile.



 All together

Revelation: holding Asher is no longer easy and cute.

As a sergeant held the door for us on our way out, Asher said, "Thank you, fire man!" Love that boy. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad I finally have your blog address so I can see how your cute family grows these next few years and where life takes you! Our blog address is nateandbritwatkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you cute girl!

    I'm still laughing about the "mom stop hitting me" moment from Asher. Oh no, what do I have to look forward to? Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cutie!! He looks so big in these pics! I probably say that with every post;) But I do think it's safe to say he is catching up with you quickly!

    ReplyDelete